Thursday, March 12, 2009

a fourth reply to Paul Cohen

The same manner of color in posting applies here as in my other replies.


"I was speaking of the entire section of The Deadly Error of the Universalists, as should have been understood when I pointed out what I did about Gary."

Thank you for that correction, Scott, I see what you are saying now.I thought you were talking about what was said on Tentmaker.

I couldn't see how you could say that I exposed myself at "tents," except you had finally red the postings on our site. My mistake, but my original question remains: How could you make judgments (such as, I exposed myself on "tents") regarding something you had not seen?

And if you have seen the postings now, please show how I was exposed by them, and for saying what specifically that was wrong. The only reasonable and good thing to do at this point is to go to our site and carefully review the postings and replies from Tentmaker, and respond to those, citing the specifics. Here is the link: Kicked Out of the Tent

Paul I did read a few replies you made to those at tents AFTER the fact but before I said you exposed yourself at tents. I read these when you said you had made your comments while still on tents. And the judgments to my bro/sis at tents and towards myself were without knowledge and it is this reason I said you exposed yourself.

I know many of the people at tents and have for some time now, I have disagreement with them and they with me, but none of us would dare say because of our disagreements that the other was not a child of God or did not know God or call them sons of satan.

As for Gary Amirault, we have nothing against him. We posted all his words, and would have also gladly answered him further, had he answered us again. What you see there are his responses, unedited and unfiltered, and what we have said in reply stands, because it is the Truth, Which is no respecter of persons.

I have no problem if you have a disagreement with Gary over some of the things he say, I too in the past (because Gary very seldom posts on tents) have had disagreement with him over the law, but that does not make Gary a sinner anymore than it does me or you.

Remember my example I gave about my mother and myself in my last reply and apply it here.


We would be glad to hear Gary retract his statements, if he did so because he was coming to the Light of all men, repenting of his sins and carnal ways. That would be wonderful! He and his family are greatly suffering the ravages of sin, as do many on Tentmaker.

We ALL have sin Paul, even you, the scriptures state as much. Therefore judging another for their sin is looking at the mote in the eye when a blank is thy own. We are to judge NOTHING before the time, for our judgment is not perfect because we are not yet perfect, but we do press on to that perfection. Therefore, until we are perfect we are not to judge one another, yes we can judge sin to be sin but not the people themselves for we do not know the work that Christ is doing within another’s heart. After all Christ first makes clean, the inside of the cup before the outside is made clean.

Jesus said let him who is without sin cast the stone, yet you have been casting stone while sin still abides within you.

Now, when you carefully read the actual postings, you will have the opportunity to see for yourself that you are very mistaken about what we believe regarding those on Tentmaker (or as pertains to anyone who professes faith in Christ). You write as if we judged the people there to be unbelievers because they lacked some certain doctrinal understanding, giving me the example of how you did not dismiss your mother on such grounds because for many years she did not believe in the restitution of all things. We did not judge the people there (or anywhere) in this manner. That is an untrue allegation, which will be borne out for anyone who informs him or herself of what was actually said in the postings.

Paul like I said I did read a few since we first started these letters and you used the same judgment against them as you did me. And like I have said repeatedly that judgment is without knowledge.

The Lord Jesus Christ commands His followers to know others by their fruits. Doctrines are not fruits. Lacking understanding in all doctrinal truths is not a problem for the saints, any more than it is for people in the everyday world; one does not expect a child in kindergarten to have the understanding or knowledge of an adult. What we addressed on Tentmaker, as we do everywhere we are sent by God, were the hearts of men, from which comes all manner of wrongdoing and thinking.

You are NOT in the place to judge the hearts of men for ye are NOT yet perfect.

You know NOTHING of what is in my heart Paul for if you did you would never have judged me as you have done.

I know to whom I belong to Paul and no man can tell me else wise.

You have judged me and those at tents by the outside of the cup Paul; therefore, you judge us as sons of satan. And this is what undone you on tents.

If you had of come to have fellowship then myself and others there would have welcomed you with open arms, we might have had disagreement with one another but I would never have judged you based on those disagreements.

1 comment:

Paul Cohen said...

Now you admit you had red the posts, yet you still can't point out anything specific or show how or where I am in error. Whether informed or not, you accuse me falsely and without substance.

I gave you the benefit of a doubt, allowing you did not know what you were saying. You now prove you judged without knowledge, both before and after being informed. You are exposed, your accusations made against me evidently self-directed, because you are looking at your own corruption in the mirror when you say I don't know what I am talking about.

You never knew what you were talking about and don't care what the facts are – to hell with those! What a hypocrite you are!

If I can know nothing of your heart, as you say, then how it is you can know it, and how is it you judge mine? God says no man can know the heart. He was speaking of those in sin, which you admit you are. So it is impossible for you to know yourself or me.

But while you are incapable of proper judgment as a sinner, you are very wrong about those in Christ being in sin. We, those of us who live in and by Him, are not in sin:

"We know that everyone who has been born of God does not continue to sin, but the one born of God guards himself, and the evil one does not touch him. We know that we are of God, and all the world [that includes Scott, as by his own admission] lies in evil" (1 John 5:18-19 MKJV).

Why do you complain if you are in sin and I point it out, whether regarding you or others? Do you not want to repent and be made clean, acceptable to the Lord? No, you don't. That is why you are full of contradiction, as with all sinners who love their sins more than the Truth.

"He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To this end the Son of God was revealed, that He might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever is born of God doesn't commit sin, because His seed remains in him; and he can't sin, because he is born of God" (1 John 3:8-9 HNV).

God has not spoken to you. You have been hearing from, and listening to, a devil, which explains your confusion. God is not the author of confusion.

Paul Cohen
www.thepathoftruth.com