Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A second reply to Paul Cohen

As in the first reply Pauls words will be in black, except were he qoutes me (they will be in green) and my words will be in color.

Scott, you complain that I have judged you according to conditional statements you made before actually hearing what I said. Yet you have not changed your tune on those statements, even though you now say that you have red all the postings and understand what I said.

Paul this is another perfect example of you hearing what you want to hear and not what people actually say. How many different ways can I say I was NOT there when these things took place so DON”T know what you actually said as many of your post WERE DELETED.

So how is it now you say I said I have read all the postings and understand what you said?

You are twisting my words Paul, please point out where I said I have read all the postings and understand what you said.

Like I said before your twisting of my words is your undoing here, if you wrote your reply from what you received from our Father to give to me as correction this would NOT have happened.

Thus showing you have become puffed up with knowledge and; therefore, do not know, as ye ought.

The silly things about twisting my words on an open platform where other can freely read including your students shows everyone that what you say is given to you of God about me is NOT of the Father, for if it was given to you of the Father this would not have happened. God does NOT make mistakes.

In other words, your statements are no longer conditional. You maintain that I judged the people on Tentmaker unrighteously. Otherwise, you would plainly and forthrightly dismiss your false conjectures in the sight of those to whom you made them. You have not done any of these things.

Again you show you hear what you want to hear Paul, did I not say in my reply to you:

That my point Paul, I NEVER said what you said was untrue, or wrong nor did I base ANYTHING on my personal opinion. I do NOT KNOW what you said that why I NEVER judged you for your words or action. If I did judge you for them based on what others said do you really think I would have spoken up for you?

So how is it now you say I judge you of unrighteous judgement of the people on tents?
Any judgements I have given towards you has been based on your replies to ME and have NOTHING to do with the peoples on Tents.


In my initial reply I answered your theories and speculations that were addressed to me before all. I described the errors you made public, which you haven't retracted when they were proven baseless. Therefore the shoe fits and remains on your foot. The judgments I spoke against you and your conditional accusations have found their home, as appointed by God Who gave them. You will now reap the consequences of breaking His commandment (bearing false witness against your neighbor), which you cannot argue away with spiritual reasonings, leastways not with God.

It is NOT I who have twisted your words Paul it is YOU who have twisted MINE. And this can be seen by ALL (even your students) who read these letters we have both written to one another.

You don’t even realise how bad this looks for you before God and those who read these letters. Even your student can recognise that the Father does not make such mistakes; therefore, they now know that your judgment of me is NOT of the Father.

Like I said you were silly to twist my words on an open platform, for know you are in danger of losing credibility with your own followers.

You had no business speculating on what I said, and then speculating on the meaning of what you speculated I said. You did so against the Word of God, taking the word of liars rather than seeking His only.

Again, for the third time now I’ll repeat:

That my point Paul, I NEVER said what you said was untrue, or wrong nor did I base ANYTHING on my personal opinion. I do NOT KNOW what you said that why I NEVER judged you for your words or action. If I did judge you for them based on what others said do you really think I would have spoken up for you?

I never took anyone’s word against you Paul, any judgments from me towards you have been based solely on your own words to me in these letters.

You chose to justify men in their darkness, sins, and lies. You did that for yourself, not them. You played the part of a hero, falsely accusing me on their behalf, while trying to appear the objective and wise Christian.

Please show me anywhere I falsely accused you of anything. The more you write me the bigger hole you dig for yourself, making accusations that ALL who read these letters can easily see for themselves.

That which I wrote in my letter to you exposed you as a theoretical Christian, one who tries to talk the talk, but doesn't know what he is talking about and doesn't admit it when found out. All you have done now in reply is to show yourself as an unrepentant blowhard and fool.

Funny thing is Paul I refuted your understanding of scripture with the scriptures themselves and your only defence is I am an unrepentant blowhard and a fool.

Need I remind you of Jesus’ words “but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.”

I admit that it would have been simpler had I asked you to read over the posts on our site and then comment. But now that you have red them, and continue as before with the same complaint, not seeing a thing that nullifies it, only goes to prove that my judgments were accurate. Nevertheless, I am not writing you off because you have acted foolishly in unbelief. I am instead speaking to you as one being in great need of repentance, which means there is much to be gained if you will listen. Only stubborn pride will keep you in the darkness that leads to destruction. Will you listen, or am I your enemy because I tell you the truth?

Why should I call you my enemy? Do not the scriptures proclaim?

Romans 8:31
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?


I have more to specifically say about your response:You write:

"Please show me anywhere in anything I wrote were I judged you or your words."

You openly dismissed the letters on our website, saying they were "a type of attitude of judgment" that you didn't like.

Hmmm what you see as judgment I see as preference, I prefer seeing one who speaks in love and these are not words of love, unrepentant blowhard and fool.

But then again you only quoted a small part of what I said.

Here is the full quote.

Hi Jab, I only read a little under the error of what universalsit beleive, but have sence posting my post here I have read some of his replies to the posters here and no I don't like that type of attitude of judgment but it could be a response of being banned from here, you know like someone getting their nicker all up in a bunch. Only God knows for sure. Anyway its not my place to pass judgment on anyone and if you can get pasts his posts directed at those on this board he does have some good things to say. Eat the meat spit out the bones.

You will note that my posts that you have been attempting to refute were written BEFORE I had read anything other than the beginning of the error of what Universalist believe NOT AFTER I read your responses to the people on Tents. Context does make a difference and anyway I said that your responses MIGHT have been because you were banned but it was NOT my place to PASS JUDGMENT on anyone, but I guess you just looked past those statements.

I said more than opinion was necessary to condemn our words from God as carnal judgment, but you still have given no specifics. All you say is:

"…words of judgment do not bother me, words of judgment without knowledge do."

If that is not judging us and our words, I don't know what is.

Did I make that statement about what you said on Tents or did I say that in response to your judgment of me?

Let’s look you wrote to ME and said

Because you find our words a "type of attitude of judgment" that you don't like, doesn't qualify them as error. You may be wrong in your judgment of our judgment, both in where we are coming from and the validity of our words. That you do not even allow for this possibility shows you are already in error and don't understand the most basic principles of godly judgment.

And I replied

Paul words of judgment do not bother me, words of judgment without knowledge do.
Here you say I found your words as a judgment and I don’t like them so believe you to be in error, then you go on to say I may be wrong in my judgment of your judgment and that I do not even allow for this possibility shows I am already in error and don’t understand the most basic principles of Godly judgment.


Please show me anywhere in anything I wrote were I judged you or your words.

Yet here you have made a judgment of me based on NOTHING that I have said or implied and that is a judgment without knowledge. Do not let what others from tents have said to you influence you in your judgment of me Paul, judge me if you must on what I SAY not what you perceive me to say.

So if you cannot find where I judged you or your words it would behove in the Lord to remove your judgment of me least you find yourself being judged likewise of the Lord.

Like I said I have NOT judged you on what you have said on Tents, I judged you based on your replies to ME. Yet you are trying to say the judgment was there on my part BEFORE hand.

If someone said the same thing to you about Jeremiah or Ezekiel or Paul or Peter, cavalierly tossing out their words as coming from a wrong attitude of judgment, would you not count that as a carnal and unrighteous judgment? Of course you would. You will speak up on behalf of the Bible, while against the Author and those who speak His Words. You are a blind hypocrite, too.

Well let’s see if my judgment is unrighteous as you imply or whether your judgment was unrighteous and in error.

You said

Because you find our words a "type of attitude of judgment" that you don't like, doesn't qualify them as error. You may be wrong in your judgment of our judgment, both in where we are coming from and the validity of our words. That you do not even allow for this possibility shows you are already in error and don't understand the most basic principles of godly judgment.

And I replied

Paul words of judgment do not bother me, words of judgment without knowledge do.

Here you say I found your words as a judgment and I don’t like them so believe you to be in error, then you go on to say I may be wrong in my judgment of your judgment and that I do not even allow for this possibility shows I am already in error and don’t understand the most basic principles of Godly judgment.

Please show me anywhere in anything I wrote were I judged you or your words.

Yet here you have made a judgment of me based on NOTHING that I have said or implied and that is a judgment without knowledge. Do not let what others from tents have said to you influence you in your judgment of me Paul, judge me if you must on what I SAY not what you perceive me to say.

So if you cannot find where I judged you or your words it would behove in the Lord to remove your judgment of me least you find yourself being judged likewise of the Lord.


Did I say anywhere that because I don’t like your words of judgment that I believe you to be in ERROR?

Nope So then who here is making an unrighteous judgment of whom? If I did not say these word then who is it that put them in YOUR mouth? They CANNOT be of God else you make God a liar, so where did they come from? Therefore unless you repent and acknowledge that God never gave you these words of judgment towards me you make God a liar and He will surely judge you not I.

You go on:

"I NEVER made any conclusions or judgments towards you Paul, you are seeing things that are not there."

Either I am seeing things that are not there, or you are not seeing things that are. Which is it? What makes you think you are right, when you plainly cannot see what you have said and done? Here is a description of that in your postings, which you continue to justify:"If anyone teaches otherwise, and does not consent to wholesome words (those of our Lord Jesus Christ), and to the doctrine according to godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing. He is sick concerning doubts and arguments, from which comes envy, strife, evil speakings, evil suspicions, meddling, of men whose minds have been corrupted and deprived of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness. Withdraw from such" (1 Timothy 6:3-5 MKJV).There you were, sowing doubts, making evil surmisings, and now when you are confronted with the truth, your corrupt mind cannot comprehend it.

I just finished showing you that your words to me were not wholesome words for wholesome words are words without any mixture of error, and as anyone reading can see your words have much mixture adding things never said and saying your judgments are of God.

And I was NOT sowing doubts or making evil summarising, I asked a question to the mods why you were banned because I seen nothing in your posts that would have indicated banning. I came to your defence based on what I read at TENTS so if you see sowing doubts or making evil summarising because of that so be it.

Here are some of the doubts and arguments you present to me in your proud ignorance and sickness:

"By your own words Paul you said that you made those judgments of some of the people while still on the board, and were not dismissed until afterwards. Therefore, you dismissed them as unbelievers based on what they believe. And if you did not dismiss them as unbelievers based on what they believe what criteria did you use to dismiss them?"

Scott, show me where I "dismissed" them. I was not the one who cut off communication with anyone there; they cut it off with me and decided not to talk to me.

Paul you do realise there is more than ONE meaning to dismiss don’t you?

Here is the definition I was referring to.

“to consider somebody or something as unsuitable for a particular reason”

You most assuredly found those on Tents and now myself as unsuitable, so I stand by my statement that you dismissed them as unbleivers.

The one who did write us, Nathan, said he did not read more than ten lines of the answer Victor sent him. Yet that answer was full of good sense and applicable Scriptures. So who is dismissing whom?

What does Nathan have to do with you and I? If Nathan wants to dismiss you that is his prerogative. However, like I said you had already dismissed those on Tents as unbelievers.

Next, show me where any of the judgments I spoke in the Name of the Lord are wrong, or any in Victor's letter to Nathan. You have not and cannot do this, because our Words are from God. You are one of those who dismiss the Word of God without cause or reason.

Have not read Victors letters to Nathan, like I said what does Nathan and now Victor have to do with you and I?

However, you asked me to show you where your judgments are in error; therefore, cannot have come from God. I already showed you this but to refresh your memory here it is again.

You said

Because you find our words a "type of attitude of judgment" that you don't like, doesn't qualify them as error. You may be wrong in your judgment of our judgment, both in where we are coming from and the validity of our words. That you do not even allow for this possibility shows you are already in error and don't understand the most basic principles of godly judgment.

And I said

Paul words of judgment do not bother me, words of judgment without knowledge do.
Here you say I found your words as a judgment and I don’t like them so believe you to be in error, then you go on to say I may be wrong in my judgment of your judgment and that I do not even allow for this possibility shows I am already in error and don’t understand the most basic principles of Godly judgment.
Please show me anywhere in anything I wrote were I judged you or your words.
Yet here you have made a judgment of me based on NOTHING that I have said or implied and that is a judgment without knowledge. Do not let what others from tents have said to you influence you in your judgment of me Paul, judge me if you must on what I SAY not what you perceive me to say.
So if you cannot find where I judged you or your words it would behove in the Lord to remove your judgment of me least you find yourself being judged likewise of the Lord.



You said

You automatically take the word of any who says he or she is a Christian to be true.

I replied

Now who is presuming to understand what who believes? Show me where I said or implied I take everyone’s word on if they are a Christian or not. If you cannot show me where I said this you have erred in your own understanding and made another judgment without knowledge which is NOT according to the judgements of God or the scriptures.

You said I was offering false salvation after I had said.

“His death reconciled all men, but His LIFE is what saves all men, this salvation is not a one time deal as such, but is a long process of walking in His LIFE and forsaking our own. Taking up the cross and following Him and enduring unto the end that we might be saved."

How many more errors in your judgment would you like me to point out Paul? Surely you don’t expect even your followers let alone the other readers to believe your judgment here came from God. Instead of acknowledging your errors Paul, as you should have you have made God out to be in error because you said these judgments were of Him.

Your great error is that you judge by doctrine and count what people believe as evidence or lack of godliness. You are in worship of doctrine, not God.

While here is another error you have judged of me so everyone reading know this judgment is not of God. I don’t judge anyone to be a follower of God based on doctrine Paul I judge them based on the fruits of the Spirit, so even if they are in error in doctrine yet still produce the fruit of the Spirit I call them my bro/sis in the Lord.

These are the fruit of the Spirit Paul love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Are you manifesting these fruits in your letters to me? Or are these your fruits

Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings.

Take special note of the words hatred which means that which causes enmity, variance which means contention, strife and wrangling and strife which in the NT means a courting distinction, a desire to put one’s self forward, a partisan and fractious spirit which does not disdain low arts.

Note to your followers pay special attention to the meaning of strife and you may see something you have not seen before.

We know on Whom we have believed, and we can tell by your response here whether you believe on Him or not. Those who hear our words are of God, and those who do not hear our words, are not of God.

Note to your followers, pay special attention to the meaning of strife and you may see something you have not seen before.

"We are of God. He who knows God hears us. The one who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error" (1 John 4:6 MKJV). The Truth is not complicated by doctrinal reasoning and human calculation. That is the domain of Pharisees and religious bigots. Those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ will hear them who speak His Words, and they will obey. They will both have, and will learn, true doctrine from Him. They will not reject Him in His brethren based on the teachings of men or their own understanding. They will hear and receive Him in the flesh, but you are of those who do not:

Note to your followers pay special attention to the meaning of strife and you may see something you have not seen before.

"By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God; and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the antiChrist you heard is coming, and even now is already in the world" (1 John 4:2-3 MKJV).In your perfect worship of doctrine you defend your unsubstantiated defense of sinners:"And I stand by what I said above based on my knowledge of the people at tents, unlike you I know what many of them believe and what they do not, so my judgment of them is with knowledge whereas your judgment of them is without knowledge."You judge them by what they believe; we judge them by Whom they don’t believe, and what they say and do that proves they do not believe Him.

So you judge them based on what they SAY and DO and what they say is not judging them on what they believe? Give us all a break.

Thus you answer your own query, “Show me where I said or implied I take everyone’s word on if they are a Christian or not,” by the previous quote. You show how you are blinded by what you see and hear with your carnal senses, not perceiving the reality and manifest fruits of wickedness. Jesus said, "You will know them by their fruits," but Scott says, "I know them by what they say they believe."

You know them by what they SAY they BELIEVE but that’s not judging them on what they believe? Seems you have backed yourself into another corner Paul. You don’t judge them by what they BELIEVE yet you turn around and say you judge them by what they SAY and BELIEVE. Go figure.

Jesus said, "Judge not by appearance," but Scott says, "I will judge them by what I see." As for the fruits that are there to tell, you are wholly incapable of spiritual judgment.

Yes and we just looked at the fruits of the Spirit and the fruits of the flesh didn’t we. And every reader can clearly see who bare which fruit.

That is why you are the companion and apologist of Pharisees and those who say they are "Jews," and are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan, you being one of them yourself.

Hmmm that’s the same accusation the Pharisee hurled at Jesus.

And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners? 12But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. 13But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.


Jesus did not judge the Pharisees based on what they believed, as you would have it, but on what they did:"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you pay tithes of mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the more important things of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These things you should have done, and not have neglected the others" (Matthew 23:23 EMTV).

Never said Jesus judged them on what they believed I said

Jesus knew that which the Pharisees believed Paul, His judgment was with knowledge, your judgment so far has been without knowledge, and that shows me though you might be a man of God your judgments here are NOT based on the judgements of God which probe the heart of man.

Jesus knew that which the Pharisees believed but His judgement was based on the heart of man.

Here is another manifest token of the idolatry that has blinded you. You say:

"If I am lacking in discernment yet I am in full agreement with you what then can be said of your discernment?"

If you have any agreement with me, it is only partial and in the letter, but not in the Spirit even a smidgen, which is all that matters. You are as far removed from agreement with me as Hell is from Heaven.

It’s a good thing to, because we’ve seen what manner of spirit you have.

Will you really argue this point?

Nope, not at all

But for your information, we wish you were not so removed. Why in Heaven or on earth would we wish for you to be in disagreement with the Spirit? Repent, and come to the Light and Truth. Join us to fight for God, instead of fighting against Him when confronted on your vain philosophies and careless words. Stop scattering and begin gathering.

Ya would not want me Paul as I will NEVER bow to the images made of man, even if they portray that image as God.

More on which I will comment:

"I do repent, learn, and follow… but only to God and not to any man."

We cannot take your word for what you do, and there is no witness of God to your claim, except to the last four words, where Truth agrees that you are an independent son of Satan who will not take instruction from a man of God.

Anyone can call themselves a man of God Paul, but your fruit shows ALL that you are not such a man. The most I could say for you is that you are a babe in Christ who still judges by his carnal mind. Yes babes in Christ have carnal minds, look it up.

"As to my what you call my theories you have yet no idea of what I believe and what I do not."

I have more than an idea; I know Him on Whom you have not believed, by Whom I am informed of things you cannot conceive. He who saw Nathaniel under the tree lives in us. We see you very plainly, Scott, because He has given us eyes to see. It is no wonder that a blind man who thinks his blindness is sight cannot fathom or agree with the things we see and tell him that show him his blindness.

And you have become puffed up with knowledge; therefore, ye no not what ye ought to.

"As I keep telling you I was not there so won’t give any judgment concerning what took place."

In many ways you confess your status as a corrupt son of earth, having nothing to do with the saints in Heaven who judge all things by the Spirit of God, even when not present in body or person:

"For as being absent in body but present in spirit, I indeed have judged already as though I were present concerning him who worked out this thing" (1 Corinthians 5:3 MKJV).

You really need to read the scripture better Paul for ST. Paul KNEW of the fornication that took place by REPORT. First verse.

Even after "being there" by reading all the posts, you still aren’t "there," having no discernment of the spirits, yet judging mine all the same. You have no knowledge or understanding in the things of God. None. Thinking you do and acting as if it were so has made you an insufferable, pontificating jackass. Repent, Scott.

Well we will let the Lord judge who has and who has not Paul, but I know that will not sit well with you for you will come back and say the Lord has already judged me through you.

Jesus said my sheep know my voice and another they will not follow.

Yet you would have others follow you.

I know you will say but Paul said be followers together of me, but you have taken that out of context.

Paul was saying follow my example of pressing towards the mark of the high calling of God in Christ. Let that same mind be in you that is in me.

So again I’ll repeat for YOUR followers the words of Jesus.

Jesus said my sheep know my voice and another they will not follow.

You use the right words, but don’t know what they mean:

"Hmmm does a babe in Christ have need of repentance for their sins? Have they not been reconciled by His death? His death reconciled us just as the scriptures proclaim, His life is what saves us. Thus until we have endured unto the end there is always need for repentance and the need to preach it."

Babes in Christ have experienced repentance, the Feast of Passover, as it is written:"I write to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for His Name's sake" (1 John 2:12 MKJV).Only the false are forever repenting, deceived into thinking they received Christ's forgiveness in the first place, having never forsaken their sins or taken up the cross. They have never experienced the Feasts of Passover or Pentecost, not to mention Tabernacles and the Rest of God.

Hmmm Peter repented and he was a follower of Christ, and that is enough to show your understanding to be in error here.

The true are not continually sinning, as the apostle also writes:"We know that everyone who has been born of God does not continue to sin, but the one born of God guards himself, and the evil one does not touch him" (1 John 5:18).

Hmmm Paul was a true follower of Christ yet many a time he did that which he would not willingly do. Read Roman 7 which is enough to show again your understanding is in error.

Then there are those who have had the Feasts of Passover and Pentecost, knowing the repentance of Christ and the power of His Spirit, but who are turned back to the world, for whom repentance is no longer possible:"For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good Word of God and the powers of the world to come, and who have fallen away; it is impossible, I say, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify the Son of God afresh to themselves and put Him to an open shame" (Hebrews 6:4-6 MKJV).

Well according to you I know nothing concerning the Feast of Passover and Pentecost so according to you these scriptures do NOT apply to me.

You do not distinguish or recognize the Feast of Passover because you have never experienced it. You have not turned to Christ. You have repented of some sins, and been filled with religious doctrine, but you have not turned from your ways and repented of your sin. There is a profound difference between man's religious piety and God-given repentance. Those who experienced the latter will know what I am talking about. You are in need of repentance, the initial, transformative event that marks the beginning of the walk with God in Christ.

As I have said before you have no idea.

You have replaced Passover with your doctrine of "reconciliation by His death," and then assume you have "salvation by His life," the other half of your inert equation. I tell you that when one has been reconciled to Him by His death, that one has salvation by His life, for there can be no reconciliation without the Life of His Spirit, so you are a fool in your speech, a child of darkness. You have neither reconciliation or salvation in reality, they being one. It is all theoretical to you, but now exposed as straw that the fire takes away:

Thats not what the scriptures proclaim Paul, here read them for yourself.

Romans 5:10
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

When we were ENEMIES we WERE (PAST TENSE) reconciled by His death, and MUCH MORE, being reconciled, we shall be SAVED BY HIS LIFE.

Seems ye do not know as ye ought to know Paul, and we both know what the scriptures say about that.

1 Corinthians 3:12-15 EMTV(12) Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,(13) each one's work shall be made manifest; for the Day shall reveal it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall test each one's work, as to what sort it is.(14) If anyone's work which he has built remains, he shall receive a reward.(15) If anyone's work is burned up, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved, but so as through fire.
In your Passoverless, Pentecostless "salvation," you do not hear the Voice of the Lord or recognize His Personal Presence and leading, the hallmarks of any true Christian life. I pointed out to you that His ministers are appointed directly by Him, not according to general words red in the Bible. As an example, Paul and Barnabas were separated by God to the preaching of the gospel among several witnesses confirming His directive; they did not simply read about it in the Bible and decide to go out on their own. But you completely overlook the distinction between hearing from God directly and reading about Him, thinking they are the same thing, and ask incredulously:

"Hmmm did you say anything different then I did? I said Jesus sends us out to proclaim His salvation, you said Jesus sends us into the ministry. We said the same thing yet you say I am in error, go figure."

The Lord hasn't sent you, Scott. If you have heard a voice, it has not been His. But you haven’t even heard one, have you? It has been your presumptuous imagination.

As of a child I have heard His voice Paul both in my spirit and vocally with my ears, so I KNOW your judgments are NOT of God Paul but of one who would set themselves up over others (remember the definition of strife in the NT) in attempts to have followers of yourself instead of leading people to follow Jesus.

You would have people follow you as you follow Jesus and like I already pointed out that is NOT what Paul was speaking about.

So I’ll repeat to those who follow you the words of Jesus.

Jesus said my sheep know my voice and another they will not follow.

What you call the cross and salvation are theoretical representations created in your own mind to substitute for the real thing. We know this because we have the Real and recognize you as one who does not have a wedding garment. Thus we bind you for removal, for you are not permitted to stay at the wedding feast.

ONLY the KING can command the binding and removal from the wedding feast Paul and as we have now all seen ye have NOT His command.

We see on your blog that you have a picture of "Jesus Christ" grouped with your dogs. That is a blasphemous representation of the true Lord Jesus Christ, but a good representation of your christ, one who travels with a pack of dogs. That was what we met at Tentmaker, and that is what you defend.

Hmmm I can think of a better analogy then that. Maybe it is a representation of the dogs that eat the crumbs that fall from the Masters table.

Read "Religious Images, Icons, & Likenesses" on our site.

No, I don’t think so Paul, so far you have said NOTHING even remotely in the NAME of Christ so why should I bother reading anything further that you have to say.

But if you make another reply I will be sure to add it to my blog so that your followers can read it and know that they are being led astray for I’ll always point out to them the words of Jesus.

Jesus said my sheep know my voice and another they will not follow.

My God give them ears to hear that message.

1 comment:

Paul Cohen said...

I quote from your first response here, Scott:

"So you did not expose anything at tents Paul except YOURSELF.

"And I did finish reading the entire section Paul and was in agreement with you, but now I have to wonder if you did to Gary what you just finished doing to me, putting words in his mouth that he never said just your interpretation of what he said in order to promote yourself and what you believe over others."

So you did say you had red the posting and even say you were in agreement with what I said (which I take to mean you understood it).

Paul Cohen
www.thepathoftruth.com